13 Top tips for effective study - lucky for some!
Wishing all our students the very best of luck in upcoming exams!
1. Walk before an exam - exercise can boost your memory and brain power!
2. Speak out loud instead of simply reading.
3. Reward yourself with a treat.
4. Teach what you have learned - The best way to test if you really understand something is to try to teach it to someone else.
5. Create mental associations - or mind maps.
6. Draw diagrams - Drawing diagrams will help you to visualise information which would be hard to describe.
7. Use Apps to block distracting sites.
8. Create flashcards for a quick memory buzz.
9. Take regular study breaks.
10. Don't stay up all night before an exam.
11. Try new study methods.
12. Study in a group.
13. Meditate - it helps keep you focussed.